Notice to All Patients
UPDATED: May 5, 2020.
With businesses opening back up in our area, Crossroads Family Care continues to provide quality care with the following precautions. Our providers and staff care about your health and safety. This notice gives information on what you can expect when you visit us at one of our clinics.
Our dental clinic is now seeing patients!
We continue to offer telemedicine visits for your convenience and safety. Please contact your local Crossroads Family Care clinic to find out how you can connect with us for your visit.
Notice and Compliance Requirements Concerning COVID–19 Minimum Standards of Safe Practice
For the safety of our staff and patients, all patients are required to call ahead for an appointment. If you arrive at the clinic without an appointment, you will be asked to remain in your car and call to schedule an appointment.
- All physicians providing patient care or engaging in an in person patient encounter, must implement the following minimum COVID-19 standards of safe practice.
- a mask must be worn by both the patient and physician or the physician’s delegate when in proximity of the patient (meaning less than a 6-foot distance between the patient and the physician or the physician’s delegate);
- follow policies the physician, medical and healthcare practice, or facility has in place regarding COVID-19 screening and testing and/or screening patients;
- that, before any encounter, patients must be screened for potential symptoms of COVID-19 or verified previously screened within last 20 days; and
- that prior to care involving a medical procedure or surgery on the mucous membranes, including the respiratory tract, with a high risk of aerosol transmission, the minimum safety equipment used by a physician or physician’s delegate should include N95 masks, or an equivalent protection from aerosolized particles, and face shields.
The health of our patients is very important to us, and your efforts to follow this policy will help us to keep our community healthy.
For questions, or to schedule an appointment please call:
Mt. Enterprise: 903-822-3076