Position: Provider – Dentist
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer and Dental Director
The Dentist is responsible for providing clinical dental services and preventive dental care to patients.
- DMD or DDS from an accredited program
- Active State Dental License – with no restrictions
- CPR Certification
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent proficiency and knowledge of requisite procedural skills
- Proficiency with computer and common office equipment, as well as with MS Office products required
- Must be vaccinated against COVID-19
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide dental treatments to patients, including routine cleanings, extractions, dental fillings, cavity and tooth decay treatments, teeth whitening, bonding, and applications of dental crowns, and caps.
- Strong diagnostic skills and be well versed in all phases of general dentistry.
- Utilize best practices, evidenced based dentistry and ADA standards of care in guiding the clinical practice.
- Educate patients on the importance of maintaining proper oral health and outlining goals for both medical and dental health considerations.
- Practice and follow infection control and OSHA regulations.
- Follow all rules and regulations set by the state, federal and governmental entities
- Build strong relationships with patients to create connections and influence patient retention.
- Execute company standards, processes, and procedures to ensure quality of service and a consistent patient experience.
- Evaluate and treat patients with the highest quality of care
- Strive to balance the achievement of operational targets while ensuring an exceptional patient experience.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Additional Notes: The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It’s not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Supervisors as deemed appropriate may assign additional functions and requirements. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.